July 31, 2008

Memahami Dialog Lelaki dan Perempuan [18SX]

Simple guide to basic girls and boys english translation:

Girls' English
Yes = No
No = Yes
May-b = No
"It's your decision" = The correct decision should be obvious by now!
"Do what u want" = You'll pay 4 this later!
We need to talk" = I need to bitch.
"Sure......Go ahead" = I don't want you too.
"I'm not upset" = Of course I'm upset, u stupid moron!
"How much do u love me?" = I did something today your not goin' like me 4.
"Is my butt fat?" = Tell me i'm beautiful.
"You have to learn to communicate!" = Just agree with me.
"Are you listening to me?" = Too late, you're dead!

Guy's English
"I'm hungry" = I'm hungry
"I'm sleepy" = I'm sleepy
"I'm tired " = I'm tired
"Do you want to go to a movie?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
"Can I take you to dinner?" = I'd eventaully like to have sex with you.
"Can I call you sometime?" = I'd eventaully like to have sex with you.
"May I have this dance?" = I'd eventaully like to have sex with you.
"Nice dress" = Nice cleavage.
"You look tensed, let me give you a massage" = I want to fondle you.
"What's wrong? " = What meaningless self inflicted pshychological trauma are you going through now?
"What's wrong?" = I guess sex tonight is out of the question.
"I'm bored" = Do you want to have sex?
"I love you" = Let's have sex right now.
"I love you too" = Okay i said it we'd better have sex now!
"Let's talk" = I am tryin' to impress you by shown that I'm a deep person and maybe then you'd like to have sex with me!
"Will you marry me?" = I want to make it illegel 4 you to have sex with other guys.

I hope this translation will really helpful for you guest to understand your partner better. Hehehe
Berfikiran positif = Ingat Memori Gembira

No comments:

Sayang Ahlik

Sayang Ahlik

Cuti2 Malaysia. Anda pelancong dari negara mana?